FORT WORTH, TX – Allied Electronics & Automation added three new suppliers in the Safety and PPE category in December with Guardian Equipment, Pacific Handy Cutter (PHC) and Klever Innovations. Endress + Hauser adds products in several categories including sensors and switches, while Mobotix offers test and measurement products. Fan of Jan is a new supplier of fans and thermal management.
The new suppliers have expanded Allied’s lineup to more than 550 world-class suppliers. New products from these suppliers are now available on www.alliedelec.com.
Recently added suppliers by Allied are:
- Endress + Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Endress + Hauser provides process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact . Customers are drawn from a variety of industries including chemicals, food and beverage, life sciences, power and energy, mining, minerals and metals, oil and gas, water and wastewater.
- Guardian Equipment, the innovative leader in the eyewash and emergency showers industry, continually expands its product offering to remain the best resource for emergency response needs. Whether it’s a 24 hour Quickship program or responsive customer service staff, Guardian Equipment is committed to being the unparalleled leader in eyewash and emergency shower technology.
- Jan Fan is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial fans, including pedestal, wall and ceiling fans, I / C-channel beam fans, floor fans, table fans and energy saving module. ‘energy. Their heavy-duty industrial fans are considered the standard in the automotive and heavy industry. Since 1958 Jan Fan has been manufacturing industrial and commercial fans that are extremely energy efficient and built to last.
- Klever Innovations has over 65 years of market leadership and breakthrough innovation. PHC has partnered with Klever Innovations, one of the leaders in the security industry who pioneered shielded blade technology. Pacific Handy Cutter and Klever Kutter offer protected blade and cutting solutions that reduce cut injuries and damaged goods. Offering world-class customer service and product support, PHC and Klever Kutter are a complete source of cutting for grocers, retailers, industrial facilities, food service providers and everyone else.
- Mobotix protects sites around the world using its IP video technology, offering absolute reliability even under the most difficult conditions. From oil rigs in the North Sea to World Heritage sites in remote deserts, from helping scientists at an arctic research center to welcoming climbers to the top of Mount Everest, the MOBOTIX equipment is designed with no moving parts to provide the best overall return on investment. Extended service life is guaranteed and further improved by continuous software upgrades.
- Pacific Handy Cutter (PHC) is a recognized leader and innovator in the field of safety cutting tools that got its start when he invented the original flat can cutter – the Handy Cutter in 1950. Pacific Handy Cutter became the leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of safety cutting tools for the store, industrial and retail supply markets. These safety knives are the preferred cutting tool among many companies. In addition to safety knives, PHC now designs and manufactures a wide range of safety components to complement workplace safety. PHC also produces a wide variety of utility knives, razor blades and accessories, offering the broadest assortment of knives and complementary products in the industry.
Allied also continues to add products and suppliers to its facility cleaning and maintenance inventory.. As part of its goal of improving the customer experience, Allied will continue to expand its product portfolio throughout 2021 and beyond to meet the most diverse customer needs. In 2020, the company added more than 50 new premier suppliers to its product line, providing customers with more than 10,000 new product lines ready to ship. Allied also recently doubled the capacity of its Fort Worth distribution center and provides online customers with tens of thousands of high-resolution 360-degree images, over 1.1 million up-to-date product data sheets, advice experts on a wide range of topics, and a connection to the company’s free DesignSpark global online engineering collaboration platform.
About Allied Electronics & Automation
Allied Electronics & Automation is an authorized omnichannel distributor of industrial automation and control solutions, electronic components and maintenance products from more than 550 world-class suppliers. With a local presence in the United States, Canada and Mexico, a focus on the digital customer experience, and over 3.5 million parts available for purchase online, engineers, designers, maintenance and buyers trust Allied to provide a broad range of solutions across the product lifecycle territory.